What is Turnkey Pricing?
We believe that customers should know what the total cost of their home is UP-FRONT. Price is often the most difficult part of construction because it is hard to know if everything you need is included. Our pricing includes a detailed list of inclusions (basement, well, septic, driveway, for example) and are custom-designed to meet the client’s lifestyle and budget.
The price we quote is the price you pay!
The only time the price changes is if YOU make a change, not us. See our List of Standard Features and Allowances to see what exactly is included in our base pricing.
2020: Our average Per Square Foot Price is $150/psf and can be even lower as we have many 2-story models that average around $140/psf.
To help clients choose a home in their budget range, we have price sheets available for review on many different models and styles.
Contact us today to set up a meeting together so we can share our pricing with you to get you started on building your new home!
2020 Pricing Carina Standards – Standard Features and Allowances
Sitework and Foundation:
- Excavation, Backfill and grading around the house
- Crushed stone backfill for first 18” of backfill with solid PVC perimeter drain
- Superior Walls 8’-2” xi pre-cast foundation
- 4” Steel support posts at mating beam
- 4” concrete slab over 8 mil reinforced vapor barrier
- 100’ Crusher Run Gravel Driveway, culvert pipe if needed is extra
- $ 8,500 allowance for septic system
- $ 6,500 allowance for well, pump, and pressure tank
- $ 425 Septic Design Fee Allowance
- $ 400 Building Permit Allowance
- Lawn Seeding and Landscaping not included (but can be an add-on cost)
- Standard Features per modular home manufacturer series
- Upgrade to R-49 ceiling insulation
- Carpet or vinyl flooring
- Windows, doors, and exterior wall electric outlets foam sealed
- CO detector at each level
- Crane, Set-up, and Flag Cars Included
- Delivery based delivery to Ithaca, NY
- Sales taxes and road permits included
Home Finish Out and Utilities
- All interior drywall finished and primed with 2 coats of paint
- Overhead electric service
- Ductless Mini-split Air Sourced Heat Pumps – Energy Star Rated
- 50 Gallon electric hot water heater with insulation blanket
- (2) 36” x 42” entry stoops from pressure treated lumber
- Unfinished basement
- Seamless gutters to underground PVC drains, daylight drainage